terça-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2014

Can I borrow a kiss ? Don't worry, I'll give it back *

   It feels good, but better than good, it feels so damn RIGHT.
The feeling of actually being cared about, going to bed knowing that someone out there is thinking about you. You can meet loads of people but when you find that one person that you can just be yourself with, you know that you're staring at the one person in this tiny world that will make you the happiest you can be.
  It would take me a lot of time to describe everything I feel when we're together, even the silent moments have some sort of special meaning. All the jokes, the both of us messing around about God knows what, the hugs ( Oh Lord I miss them  ), every kiss, the tickles ... I love every bit of all this.

He turned out to be that Best thing I've ever Had <3




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário