terça-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2014

2014 will be a year of changes *-*

First of all I wanna wish you guys a Happy New Year :D
Soooo ... My life has changed a lot in the last couple of months -  my relationship ended, I joined a band ( aweeeeesome *-* ) and now the best/weird/akward/scary part - I think I'm falling in love again :s

I always had this "thing" for a friend of mine, I never really saw him as more than just an amazing friend, although since I ended my relationship I realised that he actually meant more to me than I had ever thought.
  We spent a lot of our holidays speaking to each other and I guess that the fact of me being a little bit more "exposed" made me feel "different" towards him.
This is actually really scary, I love everything about him, he's like the best person I've ever met, humble, sweet, honest, loyal, makes me feel good about myself , gives me strength....
It may sound weird but even while being with my ex, I never felt such a strong bond with him, as I feel with this guy now .

My life is so tricky.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário